Click What’s Happening Archives for detail of all News items
End of Year Events
- Drama Production 23 -27 November 2020 - 3-4 guests per performer/production crew
- 2020 School Concert - CANCELLED
- Yr. 10 Graduation 9 December 2020 - 2 guests per graduating student
- ACE Awards Presentation - 2 adults per student receiving an award
- Yr. 6 Celebration - Thursday 10 December 2020 - 1 guest per Yr. 6 student
posted on 21 Sep 2020
Camps have been cancelled for 2020
A reminder that all camps have been cancelled for 2020.
posted on 07 Aug 2020
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic school tours will not be running this term. If you require any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
posted on 06 May 2020
A message from the Principal
Welcome to Harrison School. The school opened in 2008. We have grown to be a Preschool to Year 10 School with over 1850 students enrolled.
The design of the school aims to provide a contemporary environment that reflects a 21st century learning experience for our students and community.
The school ethos operates with a values and belief system that is reflected in the Code of Practice for the school community. Our key values are Respect, Inclusion, Teamwork, Resilience, Integrity and Endeavour.
Environmentally sustainable design features have been incorporated in the school. Specifically, rainwater is collected in large underground rainwater tanks for use in the school, the installation of solar panels to generate electricity and inbuilt sensors to manage the heating, cooling and lighting.
The school design provides flexible, modern, high quality and environmentally sustainable educational facilities that support the learning of the surrounding growing community. We have a strong focus on E-learning and use of mobile devices. A blended learning program using an on-line student management system supports student centred approaches and flexible pathways for students.
Our school connects with the local, national and international community. We have a sister school in Nara, Japan and Beijing, China. We have specialists programs in music (band Yr5-10), performing and creative arts, IT and robotics, food technology, languages and horticulture.
Our school vision is: Inspire - Personalise - Learn. Our aim is to develop the whole child in partnership with parents and the community.