The Harrison School Board provides an opportunity for parents, teachers and students to participate in a formal mechanism for decision making at the school level. The School Board should communicate to the school community on a regular basis.
Membership of the School Board is for two years.
The key functions of the School Board are to:
- establish strategic direction and priorities for the school
- monitor and review school performance and provide an annual report to the Chief Executive and school community
- develop and review curriculum, education policies and procedures for the school
- establish budgetary policies for the school and approve the school budget
- develop relationships between the school, community and community organisations.
Annual Reports and School Plan
Annual Action Plan Report/ Impact Report
Annual School Board Report
External School Review Report
School Improvement Plan